One to One Mentoring
An individually crafted Mentoring Programme to facilitate mind/body balance using:
- Ayurvedic lifestyle and nutritional advice based on a doshic analysis;
- Daily yoga sequences, daily and seasonal;
- Artistic therapeutic techniques.
To source our potential through what we eat, say, think, do and see is to be effective, regularly easing out current or impending imbalances in the physiology.
- An initial 10 minute appointment to meet and greet each other.
- An hour of consultation to design a generative health plan
- A sequence of 60 minute/40 minute and/or 20 minute sessions over a 6-8 week timeframe to implement real practices.
- Through techniques and practices that encourage, motivate and educate you can choose to be as healthy as you wish to be.
- Follow-up emails to document the outcome of each session and provide action for the next, keep you on track.
- Understand own sense of balance, adopting immune rich daily rhythms.
- Generate your own accountable practices with a committed mentor
- Know how to generate and sustain regular good health.
- To support the mentoring programme, ayurvedic treatments may be advised depending on client’s concern.
- 6-8 week Mentor Programme composed of a sequence of designed sessions, $650.
- Further mentoring will be available and will cost: 60minutes, $120; 40 minutes, $80 and 20 minutes, $40.
- First payment of $350 to be made prior to initial consult.
- Second payment of $300 will be due after the second consultation.
To book an appointment via Skype, WhatsApp or in Person:
(+61) 0457 699 666
Qualifications – Ayurveda
- 2016 Advanced Diploma in Ayurveda, Western Australia
- 2014 Ayurvedic Mentoring, Fremantle, Western Australia
- 2011-2012 Foundation in Ayurveda Ayurveda Awareness Centre, Western Australia