Current happenings …
“There exists in every person a place that is free from disease, that never feels pain, that cannot age or die. When you go to this place, limitations which all of us accept, cease to exist. They are not even entertained as a possibility.”
DEEPAK CHOPRA M D
One to One Mentoring
Many of us want to make changes, but we need a little nudge or guidance in the right direction – it’s so much easier if we’re doing it together. Maybe your health has taken a turn for the worse and you have tried different therapies, maybe your family or partner has allergies or different needs than you do. I’ll help you find a balance with a specific programme to suit, so that everyone thrives. I can offer..
- Nutritional coaching from an Ayurvedic perspective
- A happy weight with a new lifestyle
- Kitchen clearing
- Healthy shopping based on a doshic analysis
- Diet transition to vegetarian or vegan
- Fasting & cleansing guidance
- Cooking classes (coming soon)
- Yoga offerings, daily and seasonal;
- Art therapy techniques.
To be the greatest version of ourselves is accessed through what we choose to take in through our senses.
When we eat, think, absorb and dream clean, then we stand to thrive.
We catch up for 10 minutes to check in;
An hour’s consult to understand your present concerns and make a plan for optimum health;
Meetings of 60 /40 and/or 20 minutes over a 6-8 week timeframe to implement real practices together.
In this time, I will help to encourage, motivate and educate you to be as healthy as you wish to be.
I will help to keep you on track.
Understand your own sense of balance, adopting immune rich daily rhythms.
Generate your own accountable practices with a committed mentor.
Know how to implement and sustain regular good health.
To support the mentoring programme, ayurvedic treatments may be advised depending on client’s concern.
6-8 week Mentor Programme composed of a sequence of designed sessions, $550AUD
Or, 60 mins: $150AUD; 40 mins, $90AUD and 20 minutes, $50AUD
List of resources coming….
Via PayPal or direct bank transfer: Madeline Clare, bsb 086217, a/c 131274036
To book an appointment via Skype, WhatsApp or in Person:
(+61) 0457 699 666
Qualifications – Yoga and Ayurveda
- 2016 Advanced Diploma in Ayurveda, Western Australia
- 2014 Ayurvedic Mentoring, Fremantle, Western Australia
- 2011-2012 Foundation in Ayurveda Ayurveda Awareness Centre, Western Australia
- 2010 Yoga Teacher Training, Fremantle, Australia
- 2008 Yoga Teacher Training, British Wheel of Yoga, England